A Rank is the measure of player progression in Adventure Communist. To proceed to the next Rank, a certain number of Missions have to be completed. A Silver Capsule is rewarded on every Rank increase. As of March 31, 2019, the maximum Rank is Rank 109. However, The Monstourage is unlocked at rank 150, so it can be assumed that eventually, ranks will be extended.
The required number of Missions depends on the current Rank. With the exception of the first few Ranks, the total number of Missions available in each Rank is always three more than the total number of missions required to rank up. This difference provides an opportunity to skip missions that would take a very long time to complete.
When leveling up to the next Rank, all industries except the Potato industry lock, all resources except for a single Farmer are removed, and all Trades are revoked. Gold, Science, Researcher levels, and collected Cards stay untouched. All unclaimed science and mission rewards are also automatically collected when ranking up.
Current Ranks[edit | edit source]
Mission counts[edit | edit source]
|7 – 19||10||13|
|20 - 39||12||15|
|40 - 59||14||17|
|60 - 79||16||19|
|80 - 99||18||21|
Player Avatar[edit | edit source]
As the player ranks up, their player avatar changes.
History[edit | edit source]
- Version 2.0 introduced ranks alongside time travels. Each rank also had it's own unique name as well
- Version 2.4 added red coloring to add more ranks
- Version 3.0 got rid of time travel, unique names and the ranking system became what it is today. Ranks went up to 28, allowing players to experience running a tier 7 industry for the first time
- Version 3.1 added ranks 29 - 35 allowing Tanks and Oil Rigs to be automated
- Version 3.2 added ranks 36 - 39 allowing Harbours and Blood Banks to be automated
- Version 3.3 added ranks 40 - 45 allowing Cold Storages and Artilleries to be automated. The difficulty of missions started to increase, and the bug involving unlocking researchers early was patched
- Version 3.3.1 added ranks 46 - 49 allowing Tankers to be automated
- Version 3.4 added ranks 50 - 55 allowing Nuclear Plants and Hospitals to be automated
- Version 3.5 added ranks 56 - 59 allowing Crop Dusters to be automated.
- Version 3.6 added ranks 60 - 65 allowing Battleships and Uranium Mines to be automated
- Version 3.7 added ranks 66 - 69 allowing Airports to be automated
- Version 4.1 added rank 70 - 72 allowing Coast Guards to be automated
- Version 4.2 added ranks 73 - 75
- June 18, 2019 added ranks 76-79 allowing Fortresses to be automated
- Version 4.4.0 added ranks 80 - 82 allowing Biodomes to be automated
- Version 4.7.0 added ranks 83-89 allowing Ozone Collectors and Tube Travels to be automated
- Version 4.11 added ranks 90-95 allowing Laboratories to be automated
- Version 4.13 added ranks 96-99 allowing Bombers to be automated
- Version 5.0 added ranks 100-109 adding Sky Farms and allowing Laser drills to be automated
- Version 5.3 added ranks 110-115 adding Fusion Plants