|Admins (nominations)||Moderators (requests)||Rollback (Requests)||User groups|
This is the page where formal requests for moderator rights can be filed. Moderator rights enable normal users to remove and restore replies that are not their own on message walls and forum threads. It is particularly useful on Adventure Communist Wiki when an admin is unavailable to take action against replies or threads that contravene the site's Discussion Policy. There is no maximum number of moderators, so if you believe you deserve moderator rights, please do not hesitate to make a request.
- Strong and consistent history of contributions, though quality is more important than quantity
- History of anti-vandalism and corrective work — undoing or reporting vandalism, or both
- No history of serious blocks due to vandalism, sockpuppetry, or posting inappropriate comments
- Add your request under the section "Current Requests" and give a concise explanation (no more than a few lines) as to why you believe you deserve and require moderator rights. You must use the sample format that is shown at the top of the edit window when editing the section "current requests".
- Alternatively, another user may also nominate another eligible user for moderator rights. If this is the case, the applicant only needs to say that he/she accepts the nomination. It is not necessary to elaborate any further, as administrators will check user contributions regardless of what is written.
- Note that being nominated by another user bears no advantage over normal requests you make yourself.
- Any comments on the request from others may be posted as per any standard talk page discussion.
- One of the active administrators will consider your request. Don't be too disappointed if your request is declined. Remember, you can always try again later.